Saturday, April 07, 2007

Reading and Reviews

I have been a bit behind in my writing but not in my reading but in a way they go hand in hand. You will see I do have a review up. Three more scheduled to be put up and,another I am currently reading to review after those . Hold your breath here, then still four more to review after that one. No, make that 6 I have one that is in electronic format and another that is sitting in a bag that my sweet husband bought me. Plus 2 that are on my to be bought list when they come out this year that go with a collection I already have. So if you like to read keep watching that sight I have a ton of reviews coming at you you may be wanting to pick them up at your local bookstore or online with the one in electronic format.

Aluve' my friends

~Zollyanna

No comments: