Thursday, May 03, 2007

Zollyanna's Reading List Graphic


If anyone that I have done reviews for would like to link back to this page or if you like my reviews and would like to just have a graphic to link back to my page please feel free to copy and link back to my site using the graphic to the left. That is what it is there for. Please don't hesitate to use it. On another note in the coming weeks you will see the front page of my website
Kiria Speaks will look different I am going to be changing hosts for ease of use and I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised. The front page will change looks again but it will be that way for a while. The good thing will be that my old Kiria Speaks page will be gone for good. I will make a final post to let the people know that just keep hanging on there know they need to make their final transfer because it will be gone. So on my final note. Please feel free to stop in my main page and to grab the graphic that is what it is made for.

Aluve' my friends
Zollyanna

No comments: