Friday, September 07, 2007

Tragedy

Recently while writing a review for an Author whose book will be coming out in October I happened upon her website while gathering information ... it is a really great book by the way, when you read this next piece that i put in please go out and support this author .click the link and read her site and support this author this is such a tragedy in my opinion. The reason I say this is because it shows me that not enough people are reading book, Tragedy ,I say Tragedy!!!! Especially a great author such as this one. ... This author does great work please spread the word go read the page I point you to and point your pages there as well blog about it or just send your freinds to it as well.

click here----> Mari Mancusi

we all need a bit of help with things some times....

Aluve' my friends

Zollyanna

No comments: