Monday, March 19, 2007

My new reads

My new reads lately thanks to my husband are Paranormal romance books lately. I have already read Michele Bardsley's "I'm the Vampire, That's why", she is wonderful had me laughing through the whole book I could not put it down although I had too because I was at work. I picked up four more paranormal romance novels today. Three of them are in a set by Katie MacAlister and looks promising I think I will always be biased to Michele and her vampires in the Consortium though. The other is called "Succubus Blues" which is by Richelle Read I decided to read it first to keep into my vampire craving right now. I am a vampire freak love them... all the mystery and magic and etc. what can I say it is just neat ya know. But dragons and the like are also my style before these I was into R.A. Salvatore and the Icewindale Trilogy and the books that followed it . I am still collecting and reading his books. He is a great author although the Star Wars book he wrote I wasn't happy when he killed off Chewy but anyway. I will let you know what I think about these books as I finish reading them I am off of work for the next 3 days.

Aluve' My friends
Zollyanna

No comments: